Dear Referees, Coaches and Athletes,
Our next referee certification and refresher seminar is scheduled for December 9 (Sat). Those wanting to referee at upcoming tournaments MUST attend a seminar on the new rules. A light lunch and refreshments will be provided. There will also be a seminar in Vancouver in January 2018.
• Facilitator: Master John Kim
• Date: December 9, 2017 (Sat)
• Venue: Beban Park Centre (2300 Bowen Road), Nanaimo, BC
• Time: 10:00AM to 6:00PM (including exam)
• Registration Fee: $25-$50 (includes a light lunch)
• Who should attend: those who want to become a referee as well as current referees certifying to the next Provincial class. Athletes and coaches wanting to learn the new rules should also attend. For coaches, this seminar will count toward your DC certification.
Registration is now open and will close on Dec. 4 at 11:59PM.
In this seminar we will review the latest kyorugi (sparring) rules and interpretations and practice specific scenarios. This seminar will be a great review for referees who have not refereed in the last year, to get up-to-date with all current changes and would like to referee at the upcoming tournaments. Register online today: 2017 Provincial Referee Seminar 4
BC Taekwondo Federation